QuestionsCategory: QuestionsREGARDING ANNUAL RETURN GSTR 9
Deepak J Ramrakhiani asked 2 years ago

Dear sir, I have watched your annual return GSTR-9 lecture and I have query in Other ITC related column if we had claimed ITC of FY 17-18 in FY 18-19 and same have we have declared in annual return of FY 17-18 in column 8C and 13. FY 17-18 ke 2A m toh credit aaya lekin claim FY 18-19 ki 3B m Kia…aur ab aap annual return FY 18-19 ki file kroge toh 3B Ka claim zyda hoga 2A se kyunki Aapne FY 17-18 Ka credit claim Kia h FY 18-19 k andar . Toh wapas difference aayga FY 17-18 credit Ka in annual return of FY 18-19…toh iss negative differnce ka kaise solution hoga?